How Can You Benefit?
Starting a business without support is difficult. In Canada upwards of 85% of small business fails in the first 3 years. We believe if these entrepreneurs had taken The Canadian Microbusiness Training Program©, their outcome may have been very different. This training is targeted to aspiring entrepreneurs who have a valid business idea and a strong determination to succeed.
Self Employment Training Features:
- Part I - Classroom Training; (6) weeks full time (Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm) with experienced Facilitators, Business Coaches and Business Owners helping you develop a professionally written business plan.
- Part II - Implementation Phase; (20) weeks to launch your business with (10) hours of intensive coaching and mentoring to support you through the start-up phase.
- Interactive and motivational group learning experiences in small classroom setting.
- Guest Speakers with financial, legal, insurance, marketing, social media, leasing and sales expertise.
- Access to Computer Lab and WI-FI internet.
- Hosted monthly Networking Sessions.
- Promotion of your business on Facebook and MBTC website "Success Stories".
- Located downtown with easy access to public transportation and ample parking.
Typical Clients Taking Self Employment Training:
- Receiving a Severance Package;
- Retired or Semi-Retired;
- Military Veteran;
- First Nations, Aboriginal or Metis;
- Immigrant or Newcomer to Canada;
- Collecting a Pension;
- Receiving Maternity/Paternity or Disability Benefits;
- Receiving WCB Benefits;
- Recieving AISH or Disability Pension;
- Part Time or Casual Employment;
- Access to Personal Savings or the Support of a Partner/Spouse;
- Currently in Business, needing a Business Plan;
- Seeking a Career Change